Monday, January 6, 2014

Best Crepe (Filling) Recipe EVER!!!

Today I made the best crepes ever ever ever. 
I had to run and grab by camera right straight so I could show you guys!
I've never had more flavorful ones, really!
Best Crepe Filling Ever 

Ingredients:
Your favorite crepe recipe
2 cups Brussels Sprouts; chopped
1/2 lb Bacon; cut up
6 White Mushrooms; chopped
1 Clove Garlic; chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheeses; chopped

Method:
Mix up the sprouts, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, and salt and pepper and fry in pan until bacon is cooked and sprouts are getting limp.
Cook your crepe, add fried mixture and cheese, fold your crepe over twice, and enjoy!
The filling is what made them so so good!
I am pretty sure you could use any recipe for the crepes and it would be good!
Mmmm.... I'm going to make more tomorrow.
Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to see your comment on the Practicing Simplicity blog about breakfast and had to check it out. Three of my favorite things right in one meal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)