Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fun Way to Package a Gift: Origami Boxes

I love to make my own gift packaging using things that I have on hand... 
Usually if a gift is small enough, 
I will fold up an Origami box using this video tutorial
Wrap some yarn around it, and you're all set! :)  
This one was also a baby girl gift I made.
And these boxes were for boys wallets I mentioned here.

I also managed to cram this entire gift into one of these little boxes too! She was surprised at how much was in that little box when she opened it! :)

Add a little homemade card on top, and you are sure to get a smile!

Have fun!
Sylvie

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant!
    I only just started doing this, with cereal boxes! I have a template if you want it, it's for a box about this size, I should do a blog post about it, because why not share stuff like this, it's earth friendly and cute!! Right?!
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy! Thanks for shopping by! You totally should do a post about it. I would love to see how you make them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really sweet. I have seen these before but I've never tried making one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! Give it a try sometime! They seem to turn out well everytime. :) Its rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)