Monday, October 15, 2012

Make Your Own Princess Outfit

Last week, I shared how to make your own prince cape
and how to make your own prince crown.
You can't have a prince without a princess, right?!

To make the princess outfit, I used patterns from the Oliver + S Little Things To Sew book.

 For the skirt, I used the Tutu pattern. Instead of using tulle for the top layer, I used a folded layer of sheer fabric.

For the princess cape, I used the Red Riding Hood pattern. I used an old table cloth for the outside fabric. I also added some lace trim around the hood for more detail. I love how it turned out!
I will share how I made the crown tomorrow!

These costumes are a fun and cheap Halloween option, but they also work in the dress up bin, or for a princess party! :)

Have a good week, and thank you for reading! 
-Sylv :)

Linked To:
                                                                                         http://www.craft-o-maniac.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)