Friday, July 6, 2012

Where'd I Go!?

Summer is such a busy time! 

We've been having cookouts, with lots of summertime food and friends!
 We've been making strawberry lemonade, and picking fruit at gramma's.
 We've been doing yard work, swimming, boating, and riding bikes.
 I have to say one of my favorite summer pastimes is swinging!
We've been watching parades and fireworks.
One of the fireworks shows we watched was next to a small town carnival.
 My camera kept veering off towards the carnival...
 Much more fun photo- ops than the fireworks!! :)
Mr. Liv is busily building a new pool!
A friend recently teased us that even our pool is handmade,
like everything else around here! Hey, I won't complain! :)

So, there hasn't been much time for creating things or for blogging! 

Hope you are enjoying your summer! :)

-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)