Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Cute Use For Old Jeans!

We have an over abundance of old jeans around here!!

Mr. Liv is constantly doing hard work, and his jeans don't usually
last more than two or three months before they rip.
When I patch them, he gets one more wear out of them, and the patch rips!  

So, I am always looking for things to do with these old jeans...
I don't really like most recycled jean projects I see, but this one I love!

Cozy Car Caddy...
 Isn't it fun! We love it for waiting rooms and for church!
 It folds up into this nice little bundle that slips right into your purse!
I made it using this tutorial from over at Homemade By Jill.
She shows very detailed tutorial that is easy to follow! 

I love that it's a cute use for denim, and uses up some scraps!
Yay for free projects!! :)

Have a good week!!! :)
-Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)