Monday, April 9, 2012

Inspiration Board Redo

My inspiration board has not been very inspirational to me lately...
Eep! It is mostly a heap of whatever is on my desk 
that I don't know what to do with. 
My perfectionist brain is not one bit OK with the chaos! 
So today I finally loaded up the trash bin and started over.
 Aaaah! Much better. I just tacked up some cheap Target clipboards.
The chaos is contained, and I can breathe again! 
This is my favorite part at the moment... 
It is a thank you note from my little cousin. I made him a "man- bag" and he was pleased. He also gave me a thank you gift- it was an opened carmel with a piece of chewed gum plastered to it.
Gotta love kids, it sure had me smiling!  


Happy Monday! 
-Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)